Tue 17 Oct 2017
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Location: Pacific Hotel, cnr Spence St and The Esplanade, Cairns City
Notes: For small tourism businesses OR business intenders OR in a tourism related industry, with fewer than 20 full time equivalent staff. TTNQ members and non-members welcome.
Cost: $50 pp (normally $220pp)
Companion card: no
The Australian Tourism Export Council has designed this workshop to help get local businesses "international ready". Learn about:
- what is "inbound tourism"
- why consider the inbound tourism market
- types of travellers, markets and cultural influences
- travel distribution system, pricing and packaging
- entry level exporting - sales calls and materials
- international marketplace know-how
This workshop is designed to assist new startups (‘business intenders’) and existing businesses that interact with the three million tourists visiting Tropical North Queensland every year. If your business derives a significant portion of your revenue from tourists OR it operates in tourism related industries eg hospitality, retail, transport, sports & recreational that service tourists) AND has fewer than 20 full time employees, this event is for you!
TTNQ members and non-members welcome.Add to my calendar