Tue 19 Jun 2018
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Location: TTNQ, Level 2, 51 Esplanade, Cairns
Contact person: Kelsey Andersen
Phone: 07 4015 1206
Cost: $20 per person
Companion card: no
Is your business ready to welcome the next generation of Chinese visitors? Get prepared now!
This workshop will cover:
- China knowledge
- Travel patterns; why Chinese tourists travel, motivations and drivers for their personalised choices
- Getting your product ready for the China market
- Hints and tips to engage Chinese visitors
- Online payment platforms
- Communication and marketing; Wechat and m-commerce
- Major market segments
Facilitated by: Harriet Ganfield, TTNQ & Rees International Harriet is an enthusiastic Project Manager with TTNQ. She holds a BBA in Tourism, with first class honours focused on the Chinese Language. Harriet has extensive experience as a Sales & Marketing Manager for the Chinese market.
- For tourism businesses or business intenders.
- Must have fewer than 20 full time employees.
- TTNQ members and non-members welcome.
This project has been supported by the ASBAS Northern Australia Tourism Initiative, an Australian Government Initiative.Add to my calendar