Lake Placid improvement works
- Suburb: Caravonica
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 28/05/2018 to 12:00am 27/07/2018
- Description: Improvement works will be undertaken at Lake Placid recreation park at Caravonica.
- Status: Open
Improvement works are planned for the Lake Placid recreational area at Caravonica.
This second stage of works will further complement the Stage One works which resulted in the installation of the grassed amphitheater, improved pathway access and access ramp to the water's edge.
Starting on Monday 28 May 2018, works will include:
- the construction of new sections of concrete paths and the replacement of sections of existing, narrow paths;
- earthworks and landscaping;
- improved way-finding signage; and
- the construction of a viewing platform.
While works are underway, there will be times when some of the pathways will be inaccessible. Please observe signage and fencing onsite to advise of changed conditions.
It is anticipated that works will take approx. 6-8 weeks to complete, weather permitting.