Culvert repairs - Munro St
- Type of work: Drainage Works
- Suburb: Babinda
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 18/06/2018 to 12:00am 20/08/2018
- Description: Culvert repair works are required on Munro Street, near Quinlan Street.
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control
- Location: Between No. 157 and No. 160 Munro Street
- Status: Open
Cairns Regional Council wishes to advise that structural assessments have revealed the need to replace several culverts along Munro St. The works will be staged over the next 2 years and will be undertaken in order of urgency.
From Monday 18 June 2018, works will commence on replacing the culvert that runs underneath Munro St, between No. 157 and No. 160 Munro St.
These works will require a temporary change in traffic conditions for approximately 8 weeks, weather permitting. The road will be reduced to one lane traffic control during working hours, changing to traffic signals outside of these hours. Minor traffic delays are expected.
Standard work hours
- Monday to Friday - 7am to 5pm
- Saturday - 7:30am to 1pm
Please observe and obey changes to normal conditions as signed. Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during these improvement works and apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Following these works, works will commence at the culvert near the corner of Munro St and Hospital St, additional advice will be provided when these works have been programmed to occur.
For further information, please call 4044 3326 or email email@example.com.