Upgrade of Sewerage Network at Trinity Beach
- Type of work: Sewerage Works
- Suburb: Trinity Beach
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 01/11/2017 to 12:00am 01/04/2018
- Description: Scheduled works to construct a new sewage main for the Northern District to service the growth and new development in the Northern beaches catchment area.
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Odours; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Status: Closed
Scheduled works to construct a new sewage main for the Northern District to service the growth and new development in the Northern beaches catchment area. This is part of Council’s ongoing capital expenditure program and forms part of The Northern Beaches Sewerage Network Improvement Scheme.
Works will be completed in two sections:
- Section 1 – Eastern section from the new Sewer Pump Station at the rear of Coastwatcher Park through to Rabaul Street.
- Section 2 – Western section from Rabaul Street along Kavieng Street to Madang Street and then through to Trinity Beach Road.
As a result, some residents may experience temporary disruptions including traffic movements, noise, odour and dust disturbances during the works period from early November 2017 to late March 2018. Residents will also be given notice prior to any programmed shutdowns of any roads or detours including any access issues that may arise.
Working hours for this contract shall generally be:
- Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday, 7:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday & Public Holidays, Nil
Please be assured that any inconvenience will be kept to an absolute minimum where possible.
Should you require any further information please contact Customer Service on 4044 3044.