Upgrade of Sewer Pump Station - Kenny Street
- Type of work: Sewerage Works
- Suburb: Portsmith
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 05/10/2017 to 12:00am 28/02/2018
- Description: Sewer pump station upgrade on the eastern verge of Kenny St, Portsmith to service commercial properties in the area.
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control
- Status: Closed
Scheduled works to upgrade the sewer pump station on the eastern verge of Kenny Street, Portsmith to service the surrounding commercial properties in the area. This is part of Council’s ongoing service improvement program.
The works are scheduled to commence in mid-late October and are expected to be completed by early to mid-December, subject to favourable weather conditions.
As a result, some businesses may experience temporary disruptions including traffic movements, noise and dust disturbances during the works period. Business owners will be given notice prior to any programmed shutdowns of any roads or detours. The work should have no direct impact on sewerage services.
Working hours for this contract shall generally be:
- Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday, 7:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday & Public Holidays, Nil
Please be assured that any inconvenience will be kept to an absolute minimum where possible.
Should you require any further information please contact Customer Service on 4044 3044.