Woodward Park Reserve is a lovey local park with great exercise equipment.
History behind the name
Named after Charles and Jack Woodward, city Councillors. Charles Woodward was an Alderman from 1921-1930 and was a real estate agent, household furniture retailer and cane farmer. Born on 10 November 1884, he arrived in Cairns in 1903 and died on 5 May 1957.