Reed Road Park is categorised as Linear Open Space.
Linear Parks are low use public open space areas with primary uses for stormwater management, buffering or linkage. Recreation or active transport are secondary uses.
History behind the name
Named after the road that runs through the middle of this park. Reed Road, Trinity Park was originally known as Pullar Road, after George Pullar, who owned the adjacent area. The road was gazetted in 1926.