Register at www.cairns.qld.gov.au/goclubs
Go Clubs provides local sporting clubs with a professionally managed club development program. Go Clubs will help support your club to ensure it is resourceful and efficient. The program is not designed to be more work for your club, instead offering goals and incentives for your club to grow.
Council offers support through access and use of Council sports grounds and grant funding for the improvement of club facilities.
Professional assistance and services include:
- Support from Club Development Officers
- Information on the latest Grants
- Assistance with grant applications
- Toolbox of templates and resources
- Access to additional support and skill sets from specialised businesses
- Establishment of partnerships with service industry experts to assist with club operations.