Register at cairns.qld.gov.au/goclubs or visit the Go Clubs website
There are over 350 local sporting clubs in the Cairns region and Cairns Regional Council is committed to supporting those clubs to
become prosperous and successful.
Go Clubs provides support to clubs of all shapes and sizes within the Cairns region. It links existing programs from various agencies and provides professional assistance for all aspects of running a successful local community organisation.
Professional assistance and services include:
- Support from Club Development Officers
- Information on the latest Grants
- Assistance with grant applications
- Toolbox of templates and resources
- Access to additional support and skill sets from specialised businesses
- Establishment of partnerships with service industry experts to assist with club operations.