Phone 4044 3044 or contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Council provides an extensive range of community services to foster social well-being.
Council owns community halls at Brinsmead, Gordonvale and Kewarra Beach. You can download a full list of community halls and centres from the Cairns Regional Council website.
Hambledon House Community Centre
Phone 4044 3410 or contact via email email@example.com
The centre aims to promote, support and enhance community, family and individual lifestyles by providing opportunities for a stronger community.
Free services available:
- South Cairns Community Support Program
- South Cairns Family Support Program
- General counselling for families, individuals and children
- Support, information, referral and advocacy for families
- Assisting parents with improving everyday parenting skills
- Parenting Programs
- South Cairns Specialist Counselling Service
Note: Ask about the monthly newsletter “Southern Suburbs News” which provides information about programs and activities offered by Hambledon House Community Centre and in the southern suburbs area.