Council provides an extensive range of community services to foster social well-being.
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Community
- Cairns Community Safety Program
- Cairns Safe Communities Project
- Community Services Directory
- Community Grants
- Community Halls & Centres
- Demographic Profile
- Graffiti prevention & management
- Local Area Multicultural Partnership Program
- Public Art Advisory Group
- Youth Services
Guide for new residents
Council has produced a handy guide to living, working and playing in the Cairns region. You can view an e-book version of the New Residents' Guide online. Hard copies are available from Council's Customer Service Centre in Cairns, at all Cairns Library branches and at many local real estate agents in the Cairns area. You may also request a hard copy by phoning Council on (07) 4044 3044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.