List your community event
Do you have an event, festival, celebration or important date that the Cairns regional community would like to know about?
Council’s online events calendar is available to promote community-run, not-for-profit events being held within the Cairns Regional Council area on specific dates.
Terms and conditions:
- Events or activities must be open to and relevant to the general community within the Cairns Regional Council area. This excludes ongoing activities, club meetings, regular sporting fixtures and church services.
- All listings are subject to editorial discretion and Council reserves the right to refuse a listing request. We will not list business, service or political activities or any type of commercial promotion. Events relating to or held by a group which conflicts with council’s corporate mission/vision will not be listed.
- Requests need to be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the event date. Submissions will not be accepted more than twelve months in advance.
- The person submitting the listing must ensure information supplied is accurate and information is kept up to date, and must notify Council as soon as possible of any changes. A nominated contact person and contact number must be supplied for all event listings.
- Council's events calendar is provided without any warranties or guarantees the service will be error free and without disruption.