The interactive mapping provides a tool for viewing some of the maps from the CairnsPlan 2016 Version 1.1. For a full list of the planning scheme maps please refer to Schedule 2 of the CairnsPlan 2016 v1.1 ( PDF, 0.08 MB ) and Schedule 3 of the CairnsPlan 2016 v1.1 ( PDF, 0.53 MB ).
If you proceed, you will be taken as agreeing to the following terms and conditions to that access.
- The interactive mapping does not replace the planning scheme maps published in PDF format on Council’s website. Where inconsistencies are found between the interactive mapping and the PDF maps, the PDF maps prevail to the extent of any inconsistency. In some cases, State mapping will prevail over the CairnsPlan 2016 mapping.
- This information is subject to change and should not be relied on to make decisions, particularly in regard to property transactions, to value property, for insurance purposes, or to make any decisions which may have financial or legal implications.
- If you wish to obtain definitive information with respect to any property, you should request appropriate searches of Council information in accordance with standard procedures by contacting Council.
- While all reasonable care has been taken in producing the information, Council does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of this information and accepts no responsibilities for, or in connection with, any expense, loss, damage or liability (including indirect or consequential loss) arising as a result of any inaccuracies, errors or omissions, or your reliance on or use of this information.
- The copyright of the information available through this website is owned by or licensed to Cairns Regional Council. Council reserves all intellectual property rights in the information and does not confer any intellectual property rights on you or any other person by making the information available.