Reconfiguring A Lot
Creating lots by subdividing another lot, amalgamating two or more lots, rearranging boundaries, creating an easement to give access from a road, dividing land into parts by agreement.
Material Change Of Use
Start of a new use, re-establishment of a use that was abandoned, or a material increase in the intensity or scale of the use of the premises.
Material change of use applications will need to identify the proposed use. Use definitions can be found in Schedule 1.1 of the CairnsPlan 2016(CairnsPlan 2016).
Covers a range of different activities, such as:
Building, repairing, altering, underpinning (vertical or lateral support), moving or demolishing a building or other structure.
Plumbing Or Drainage Work
Domestic and commercial plumbing and drainage works, including on-site sewerage facilities.
Last updated: 25 February 2016
- Building services
- Accommodation venues
- Activities on Council land
- Advertising signs
- Personal appearance services
- Use of Footpath
Business and economic development
- Business support
- Industry support
- Data and eUpdates
- 凯恩斯 for Chinese
- Economic development strategies
- Development fees & charges
- Infrastructure Charges
- Understanding development
- Making an Application
- Development Application process
- Public submissions & appeals
- Development Applications online
- Referral Agency Assessments
- Land record & planning searches
- CairnsPlan 2016
- Superseded schemes
- Proposed Local Government Infrastructure Plan