Reconfiguring A Lot
Creating lots by subdividing another lot, amalgamating two or more lots, rearranging boundaries, creating an easement to give access from a road, dividing land into parts by agreement.
Material Change Of Use
Start of a new use, re-establishment of a use that was abandoned, or a material increase in the intensity or scale of the use of the premises.
Material change of use applications will need to identify the proposed use. Use definitions can be found in Schedule 1.1 of the CairnsPlan 2016(CairnsPlan 2016).
Covers a range of different activities, such as:
Building, repairing, altering, underpinning (vertical or lateral support), moving or demolishing a building or other structure.
Plumbing Or Drainage Work
Domestic and commercial plumbing and drainage works, including on-site sewerage facilities.
Last updated: 25 February 2016
- Building services
- Accommodation venues
- Activities on Council land
- Advertising signs
- What is busking?
- Do I need a permit to busk?
- Does it cost to get a busking permit?
- How do I apply for a busking permit?
- Do I need to audition?
- I currently hold a busking permit that was issued prior to 1 Feb 2018 and it has expired, what do I do?
- Where can I busk?
- When can I busk?
- Can I busk at a shopping centre?
- Can I sell CDs or other promotional items?
- Can I busk if I arrive after the start of the hour?
- I want to complain about a busker's behaviour. How do I report this?
- What is Public Liability Insurance and do I need it?
- What is a dangerous material or implement?
- How much is the fine for busking without a permit or breaching permit conditions?
- Busking permits
- Busking FAQs
- Personal appearance services
- Use of footpaths
Business & economic development
- Industry support
- Business support
- Strategic industry sectors
- Data and eUpdates
- 凯恩斯 for Chinese
- Economic development strategies
- Development fees & charges
- Infrastructure Charges
- Understanding development
- Making an Application
- Development Application process
- Public submissions & appeals
- Development Applications online
- Referral Agency Assessments
- Operational Works
- Land record & planning searches
- CairnsPlan 2016 v1.2
- Cairns LGIP
Superseded planning schemes
- CairnsPlan 2016 v1.1
- CairnsPlan 2016 v1.0
- CairnsPlan 2009
- CairnsPlan 2005
- Part of Cairns - Superseded
- Balance of Cairns - Superseded
- Subdivision Plan