- This online entry form must be completed in a single sitting; there is no option to save and return later.
- It is a lengthy form with over 40 questions; many of which require detailed written responses and most questions are mandatory. We recommend that you download the questions that require free-text responses ( DOCX, 0.1 MB ) and prepare your written answers before starting the online entry process.
- Check the character limit for each question; the online form will not accept responses that exceed the limit.
- Make sure to plan ahead to give yourself enough time to gather all the details and fill out the form before the deadline of 5pm on 15 August 2018.
- Multiple entries are allowed but you must complete a separate form for each innovation you wish to nominate.
- Upon submitting your online entry, you will receive a confirmation email including a full copy of your responses. Please retain this email for your records.
Last updated: 28 May 2018